Employment agreements are the foundation of good working relationships, based on mutual understanding and trust. There is certain information that you MUST provide to an employee when they commence working with you, such as what Award governs their employment, and there is other information that is recommended that you tell an employee.
It’s professional for a business to have employment agreements and it’s an opportunity to document employee and employer obligations.
We provide custom employment agreements written specifically for your business, including all of the relevant information to protect your business. Our employment agreements will help you manage any issues down the track too – we’ve got you well and truly covered!
Here's how we can help
- We write and customise branded employment agreements for you
- Guaranteed compliance with Fair Work Australia regulations
- Excellent protection for the business
- We explain things in plain English, in the right tone and structure for your employees
- Make a great first impression with your employee
How it works
- We undertake a consultation via phone with you to understand your business
- We will develop three customised templates for your business - casual, part time, full time. These will include the business name, logo, relevant industry award/classifications and other details customised to your business
- We provide the templates to you for your review and we amend following your feedback
- We provide you with a spreadsheet to populate for us, so we can write your individual agreements
- We create an individual employment agreement for each employee and advise if any need for an individual Flexibility Agreement
- We keep the templates on file and update them for you in line with any legislative changes